: Portsalon, County Donegal, Republic Of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)74 9159113, +353 (0)74 9150080 and +353 (0)85 1092956.
Cluain na dTor Nursery Gardens
- This classic Robinsonian garden, set on the cliffs of the
Fanad pennisula, features specimen plantings in pockets through the woods
and within a small walled garden. Rhododendrons bloom in May.
, County Donegal, Republic of Ireland, Tel: +353 74 9135640.
- This nursery garden specializes in plants thriving at the seaside.
Named "garden of the shrubs", this garden uses shrubs as shelter and as ornamentals
and features a mixture of tender and hardy species including ginger, cannas, banana trees, lilies, restios,
olearia, hebe, grasses, alliums, euphorbias, ozothamnus,
celmesia, lilies libertia and callistemon. Also of interest is sculpture by
local artists and surrounding wildflower meadows.
, County Donegal, Republic Of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)74 9159109
Glenveagh Castle Gardens
- A house dating to the early 1700s and a walled garden,
both expanded and remodelled over the following centuries, showcases rhododendrons, azaleas and camellias and
large areas of naturalised spring bulbs, acres of snowdrops, narcissi and bluebells in woodland,
plus 15 acres of new
broadleaf woodland planting.
, County Donegal, Republic Of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)74 9137090
- These world-famous gardens, under the management of the National Parks and Wildlife Service, offer dramatic landscaping
with rich and diverse planting, spring bulbs, rhododendrons and azaleas, as well as exotic specials and classical Italianate features.
A Victorian Garden was laid out for Cornelia Adair in 1880's.
: Oakfield Demesne, Raphoe,
, Republic Of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)74 9173068.
- Award-winning gardens include a formal walled garden and a kitchen garden and extensive landscaped parklands and woodlands.
: Rosnakill, Letterkenny
, County Donegal, Republic Of Ireland, Tel:+353 (0)74 9159275.
- Two acres of sheltered woodland garden, contains over 75 varieties of trees, grasses, and bamboo.
, Republic of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)74 9735387.
- This contemporary garden with four walls, gravel paths, a greenhouse and continual green lawn
features showcases an evolving display of perennials, vegetables and shrubs.
, County Donegal, Republic Of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)74 9137071
- Overlooking the shores of Lough Gartan, the rectory offers mature specimen trees and naturalistic herbaceous planting.