Gardens in Ireland
County Clare Gardens
, County Clare, Republic Of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)87 9147725.
Bunratty Castle Gardens
- A contemporary garden with some traditonal hidden sections,such
as a circular box hedged area planted with white lillies and roses
planted over four arches.
, County Clare, Republic Of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)61 360788 360788.
Caher Bridge Garden
- Gardens at Bunratty include a recently restored Regency walled garden and shrubbery,
and the Folk Park vernacular gardensre creating rural life in Ireland over 150 years ago.
The Folk park showcases a seaside garden attached to a North Clare farmhouse, an Edwardian well-to-do garden
at a doctor’s residence, and town house front gardens and less formal fruit and vegetable back gardens.
, County Clare, Republic
Of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)65 70 76225.
- Blending with the natural environment of the Burren,
this 1 acre garden features collections of unusual varieties of bulbs and plants
with over 200 types of snowdrops, 150 varieties of hosta, daffodils,
crocosmia and day lilies.
, County Clare, Republic Of Ireland, T: +353 (0)87 9147725
Knappogue Castle and Walled Garden
- Echoing the contemporary styling of the house, the gardens are contemporary but with
traditional elements and locally grown plants. Pathways lead to hidden gardens and mini gardens.
, County Clare, Republic of Ireland, Tel: +353 (0)61 360788.
Vandeleur Walled Garden
- This ancient castle, built in 1467, displays a 1-1/4 acre
restored garden with lovely climbing roses, grapevines and many varieties of clematis.
: Vandeleur Demesne,
Republic of Ireland
Telephone: +353 (0)65 9051760.
- A 2 acre restored walled garden includes a path
system, a horizontal maze, a Victorian style glasshouse and rare and
tender plants. The Vandeleur Family Demesne also encompasses
420 acres of beautiful native woodland.